In our modern day, it is easier to learn and teach kids with the use of technology. Educating our children is made easier with the use of new devices available today. iPad games and apps for kids are not just a mindless waste of time. There are tons of educational apps that can help your kids learn more. Finding the best ones is the challenge. This is a list of six great learning apps for children.
Here are six of the best educational apps for your kids:
1. Giraffe's Matching Zoo (Free, for a limited time) This is an application that is best for children ages three and up. This game will help your kids exercise their brain and boost their memory. A healthy way to strengthen your kids memory muscles is to play Giraffe's Matching Zoo. It is a mess-free games for it does not require dozens of cards to play. They only need to match a bunch of cuddle-worthy animals in the screen.
2. Hangman (free, iTunes link) Encourage your child to nurture his vocabulary by playing this classic game. Hangman can now be played electronically! This app feature a lot of educational word puzzles. Guessing the word by picking the correct letter is how you play Hangman. Your child will never get bored, for they have hundreds of words to guess.
3. Monkey Preschool LunchBox ($1.99, iTunes link) It is fun to learn matching, counting and more with this educational application for kids. This app is best for kids ages two to five. It has colours, letters and numbers for the preschool set. Monkey Preschool Lunch Box encourages a wide array of skills by giving kids some simple instructions to follow. It is fun to play because it will give your children a virtual sticker after each game as a reward.
4. PopMath Basic Math ($0.99, iTunes link) An application fit to sharpen elementary school level arithmetic skills. PopMath Basic Math is the best way to teach your kids solving numbers the fun way. It may not be as challenging as the traditional flashcard, but the pairs of floating bubbles will surely catch your kid's attention.
5. Super Why ($2.99, iTunes link) You should download this app if you want your child to learn and practice their rhyming, spelling, reading, writing and reciting the alphabet. What a fun way to learn! This app use sinteractive literacy games that make reading an empowering adventure for kids.
6. The Pianist ($3.99, iTunes link) If you think that your child is the future Mozart of his generation, let him/her play this app. This is the cheapest musical instrument that you can give your child. It transforms your iPad into an 88-key piano. And it lets children play a piano as if they are actually using the real one, for its 3D keys depress as your child touch them. They can record their music, overdub and play it back as much as they want.
With proper guidance from parents and adults, playing these games/apps will achieve the goal to educate the children of our future in fun and easy way.