Although this is not an iPad product, I want to introduce you to a relatively new American company: Athletic Cases. I am partnering up with Athletic Cases to offer one winner a very cool case. Read up until the end of this post for details on how to win one.
This company produces unique iPhone cases with sports images. They use the Apple logo on the back of the phone to portray balls of the sports. So far, they have basketball, football, and have just begun their baseball lineup. I look forward to some hockey ones coming up hopefully!
I was sent this case, featuring Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks. Being a huge Seahawks fan, I have not taken it off since I received it. I honestly love how thin and low profile it is, while it can be a conversation starter for all sports fans alike.
Here are some features for this case and the company:
1. Most people do not like the protruding camera lens on the new iPhones. With this case, it now sits flush with the lens. You can imagine just how thin the case is because of this.
2. This is the thinnest iPhone case I have ever used. Someone thought that there was just a sticker on the back of my phone. Using a friend’s phone (an iPhone 6s plus) with an Otterbox the other night for a while made me realize just how thin and light my phone was.
3. Definitely a unique case that will stand out
4. Fast shipping and quality service
5. Cases are reasonably priced compared to other cases on the market
6. Great gift for all sports fans. The company is up to date with all the latest popular athletes.
7. They have models dating back to the iPhone 5.
8. Provides mid-level protection that is more than enough for most people who don’t regularly drop their phone.
Win an Athletic Case featuring Steph Curry!
Athletic Cases is generously offering me one case to give away. I have the iPhone 6/6s Plus version of “Best Shooter, featuring Steph Curry of the Golden State Warriors. Any sports fan will know that he is one of the most gifted and popular athletes today.
To have a chance of winning this:
- Follow this blog (at the bottom of this post)
- Follow me on Twitter (if you have it)
- Tweet this (or any other) teachingwithipad.org post and include the hashtag #ipaded
If you don’t have Twitter, just do step 1 and leave a comment below.
I will randomly select a winner and they will be notified via email or DM on Twitter. Please remember that this is just for the iPhone 6/6s Plus. I will mail this directly to anyone worldwide.
Please take a look at their website if you are interested. They have great customer service, 30 day satisfaction guarantee, and free shipping to the USA.
By the way, this weekend only, they are having a promotion. Two cases for $30. Enter the promo code PLAYOFFS. This ends Sunday, January 17, 2016.